The following rules are the agreement between the Administration of seawebjobs.com and users of the website (the Site), who use information and services offered through the site according to the rules of agreement.
By accepting this Agreement, you agree with following rules:
1. False, misleading or poor information is prohibited. Actions that could be classified as illegal, fraudulent, offensive, misleading are also prohibited
2. Formation of multiple account for the same person is not permitted
3. Insult, either in the public domain or in the private domain as well in the private messaging module is strictly prohibited.
4. Full responsibility on the quality and integrity of the information lies solely on the user and all costs arising from any lawsuit should be settled by the user and the leaves the website administration free of liability.
5. In case deviation from the rules the administrator may delete the account without further notice.
The Administration is not responsible for:
1. The content published by users and employers.
2. Injury, wastages and any other damages that may occur when you use the Site.
The Administration reserves the right to:
1. Modify the Site in its sole discretion.
2. Change fees, services, expiry dates.
3. Decline users request for registration in the system, or ban and delete users accounts in case of deviation from the rules, infringement of this terms as well as without an explanation.
4. Edit or delete the content published by the User on the Website, if it doesn’t comply with the terms of this Agreement, is harmful to the Site or any third party, and at for its sole discretion for any reason.
5. Use for its own purposes the materials published by the User on the Site in the public domain, in particular, for posting on the partner sites.
6. Amend this Agreement unilaterally.